Eye-catching design is important for all types of packaging, but it’s especially important for usherette trays. These trays are used to sample and vend products, so they need to be visually appealing to customers. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some tips for creating an attractive design for usherette trays.
Packaging Design Tips
1. Use bright and/or contrasting colors to attract attention. Having a brightly coloured plastic usherette tray is a great way to attract attention and support brands with bright coloured packaging.
2. Use interesting or unique fonts to make your packaging stand out.
3. Use graphics, images, or patterns that are eye-catching and appealing. Branded usherette trays can be fully customised to include graphics of logos and product names.
4. Make sure your product packaging is easy to read and understand.
5. Use clear and concise labeling to identify your product.
6. Make use of slogans or taglines that will catch people’s attention. Attracting attention is relatively easy with an usherette tray loaded with e.g., free product samples, or appetizing food and drinks.
7. Try using illustrations or photographs of the product in use.
8. Make use of special effects, such as embossing or die-cutting, to enhance your packaging.
9. Choose a design that reflects the style and image of your product. Branded usherette trays can be fully customised to accurately represent any product packaging and branding elements.
10. Keep your packaging updated and current, to stay ahead of the competition. Usherette trays are cost-effective and can be manufactured quickly. This means that you can always an usherette tray that is up-to-date with your current products and campaigns.
Seeing a branded usherette tray
When a person sees a brand they recognise, they may feel an immediate sense of familiarity or comfort. They may also feel that the brand represents certain values or ideals that they hold dear. Seeing a brand that someone recognises can also trigger memories or associations with past experiences. It can also create desire and the motivation to purchase due to anticipation of satisfaction linked to positive attitudes about a brand or product.
Representing natural products in branding
Some natural and organic brands use earth-toned colors to represent their message of being environmentally friendly and sustainable. Others use organic shapes, such as leaves or flowers, in their branding. Many also incorporate the use of textured materials, like paper or wood, to give a tactile feel to their products. Wicker usherette trays is an example of using natural materials to help project natural associations onto a brand. Other branding elements can be added to a wicker sampling tray to make sure it fully represents all the essential elements of the brand.