If you’re looking to increase awareness of your business, one great way to do so is by attending events. However, standing out from the competition can be tough. In this blog post, we will discuss some tips that will help your business stand out and get the attention it deserves!
Standing Out At Events – 10 Top Tips
Standing out from the competition at events, such as trade shows and conferences requires some serious consideration about promotional ideas for events. With this in mind, here are 10 suggestions for how to stand out from the competition at events:
1. Give away unique samples and promotional products that are novel or not commonly given away at events. This could be done from your stand, or using promotional tools like branded usherette trays.
2. Have a photo booth available for people to take fun photos. This can be a real draw and can be a way to get potential customers talking.
4. Have a band or DJ playing music throughout the event. This can lighten the mood, help people to relax, and draw people to your stand.
5. Have interactive exhibits or games for people to participate in. Engagement is the key here and it can be a great way to stand out by helping people remember your stand and products.
6. Run a contest or giveaway with interesting prizes. Everyone loves rewards and the challenge and excitement of competitions. Prizes could be distributed using branded usherette trays with a strap.
7. Make use of interesting or unique décor throughout the event space. Attracting attention through creativity and creating contrast is a great way to stand out from competitors.
8. Have a speaker or panel of experts discussing industry trends. This can be a wonderful information sharing and gathering exercise and a way to keep people at your stand and give you the chance to clearly communicate the benefits and USPs or your products and services.
9. Encourage those on your stand, or even attendees, to dress up in fun costumes or outfits. Dressing up is fun, cam draw people to a stand, and can be used to remind people of as brand character, thereby strengthening brand connections in their minds. Those dressed up could also distribute free product samples from usherette trays.
10. Host an after-party following the event to keep the fun going! This is attention-grabbing and is a good way to catch potential customers with their guard down, as well as promoting a positive and fun brand image.